Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Eli

I transform into a human. "He's dead." I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Nelly

"No he's not dead, don't say that!" I say and cry more, I get up and run off as I cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Eli

I run after her and hug her. "Everything is going to be fine." I say and try to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Nelly

I hold Eli tightly as I cry, "I don't know what to do without him, he has always been there for me and I am lost without him." I say and try to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Eli

"You have me, I promise not to leave you." I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Nelly

I nod my head and finally stop crying, "thank you." I say and gently kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Eli

"I love you." I say and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Nelly

"I love you too." I say and kiss him back on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Eli

"Do you feel better?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Nelly

"A little but I will get over it." I say and smile a little, "now, I have to go find out what he left behind, I know he did leave something and it is only for me." I say and start to walk home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Eli

"Okay! I'm going to Raina's apartment." I say and leave to her place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Nelly

I get home and tell everyone what happened. I go to my room and change, I put on a white skinny jeans and a blue sweat shirt. I put up my hair in a ponytail then put on my tennis shoes, I grab my car keys then go to my fathers old hunting cabin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Eli

I get to Raina's house and knock on her door. I walk inside when she answers the door and we play a bunch of her video games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Nelly

I get out of my jeep then close the door, "I hate this place, it is so creepy." I whisper to myself, I turn on my flash light then go to the cabin. I unlock the door then go inside, I close the door behind me and try to turn on the lights but they won't come on. "Great." I say to myself sarcastically. I go and try to find the power box to turn on the lights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Eli

"Its amazing your a wolf." Raina say. "I know, its fun too." I say. We continue to play her game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Nelly

I turn on the lights, "thank God!" I say to myself and turn around, I scream and drop the flash light when I see a huge wolf standing right in front of me. "Calm down, Nelly, I know why your here and your dad wanted me to help you find the thing he left behind." He says and I calm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Raina

I turn off the xbox 360 and put my controller down. "Hey come with me for a moment." I say. We leave out the apartment and I take him to the gang hideout. "Why are we here?" He ask. I open the door and closed it after he came in. "I have stuff to do when i'm not acting." I tell him. "Or skate boarding or being with Ammon." I say and lock the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Nelly

The wolf leads me to a room that is completely empty, he sets his paw on a brick and the whole wall moves. He walks through the opening and I follow him, we stop and he smiles. Right before my eyes, the whole room transforms into a kingdom, people are walking, homes, stores, a castle, everything. "Welcome Nelly, this is your kingdom." The wolf says and I look in shock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Raina

I hand him a bag and I grab one myself. "Okay so here is the deal, stealing." I say. "Were going to steal?" He ask and I nodded. "Not steal steal but I guess you can call it stealing." I say and unlock the door. "You won't be stealing, I just need someone to watch out for me." I tell him and we leave to the alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Nelly

He takes me to a castle and I look around in amazement, "so this what he did here, he went to the cabin and came here." I say to myself and call Eli, I wait for him to answer as I look around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Eli

Raina and I get to a alley and I stand in front of it while she talks to a guy. I picked up my cellphone and answered it. "Hello?" I say as I kept watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Nelly

"You won't believe me when I tell you what my dad left behind!" I say and look around my room, it is huge. It has a large lavish bed that is silk, a walk in closet, a beautiful bathroom with a large bathtub and so much more. I tell Eli what my dad left behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Eli

"Wow! He left you a kingdom? Cool!" I say. Raina comes up to me with the bag in her hand. "Come on lets go back to the hideout." She say and I nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Nelly

"Totally cool!" I say and sit on the bed, "I am going to go, I love you." I say and hang up, I grab a towel and go take a bubble bath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Eli

"Love you too." I say before she hangs up. I put my cellphone up and we leave to the gang hideout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs :: Archives-
Jump to: