Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Marcy

I shook my head, and started to hyperventilate. It has been eight and a half years since my last attack, and I suddenly remembered the pain it caused. I fearfully looked at Michael, and gripped onto his shoulder for support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Dime

I jump the longest jump I have ever done, "I did it!" I yell happily and continue to run until I get tired which is almost never.

Michael

"Calm down, it is fine." I say and rub her back and hug her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Juliet

I kill one of the blues and then go into the building. I look around and make sure no one can see me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Marcy

I started to cry a little, and I gripped my chest. "I...want..Jason," I rasp. I enjoyed Michael's company very much, but Jason always calmed me down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Dime

I put in my ear piece as I run, I connect to Juliet's ear piece, "hey beautiful, enjoying your run?" I ask her as I run so fast now that I feel like I am flying.

Michael

I nod my head and I pick her up, I run with her in my arms, I take her back to her house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Juliet

"Yeah-no i'm actually not running." I say and look through the building. I go into a computer room and sit in front of the computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Dime

"Watch out your window, you can see me from there." I say and jump over a vent then run across the roof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Marcy

Michael and I burst through the door, startling me even more. I gasp for air, and frantically look around the room for Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Juliet

I turn on the computer and make sure no one can hear me. "I'm not at home." I whisper and type on the computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Dime

I sigh, "I know.just look out the window." I say and continue to run.

Michael

"Jason!" I yell and he runs down the stairs, he sees Marcy and takes her out of my arms. He sits on the floor with her in his arms as he leans on the wall, "it is okay, just breath in and out and I will talk to you." Jason says and looks her in the eyes, he holds her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Marcy

I shake and take a few short breaths. I squeeze his hand, and look him back in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Juliet

I roll my eyes and get up. I go to the window and looked out it. "Okay what am I looking at?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Dime

"Watch me run." I say and run past the window, I am still going so fast that I feel like I am flying.

Jason

"Breath like me, I know you can do it, you're a very strong women and this is minor, it will pass and you'll be okay." I say and rub her chest to un-tighten it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Marcy

I started to breath normally, but my chest still hurt. I looked at Michael. "Water," I said simply. I swallowed hard, and tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Juliet

I watch him run. "Yes you are awesome at running." I say and sit back in front of the computer. I look through the files and delete things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Dime

"Thanks, you are too." I say and sit on the edge of the roof.

Jason

Michael gets the water then hands it to her, "I love you, Marcy." I say and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Marcy

I flushed red, and chuged down the water. I set the cup on the floor, and rested my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Juliet

"Thanks." I say and smile. I erase everything then shut all the computers down. I stand up and make all the computers float with my mind. I smash each of them against the wall and then run out the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Dime

I watch the sky and smile.

Jason

I rub her back and hold her close to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Juliet

I open one of the doors to see a bunch of blues. I stop and stare at them. They realize who I am and ran toward me. I started levatating one of them then made him fall on top of the other blue. I shot the rest with their gun then ran out the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Marcy

I calmed down whenever he rubbed my back, and my breathing went back to normal. "I never want that to happen again," I say in a raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Dime

I crush a car with my mind which takes great focus, I pick it up and throw it across the parking lot, all with my mind.

Jason

Michael leaves and I continue to hold Marcy, "it won't happen again." I say and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Juliet

I run down the street and go back to the warehouse. I go into my room andnclose the door. I try to calm down. I sit on my bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Dime

I find Norris and levitate him, "don't hurt Juliet ever again, you hear me?" I ask and put my hand in the air, I look at his throat then squeeze my hand closed choking him out, I drop him to the floor. I run back to the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Juliet

I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I close my eyes and take a nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next