Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:00 am

Chloe

I climb down the bed and kneel beside Margaret. "Hey I need to talk to you." I say and gently shake her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:02 am

Margaret

"What?" I ask tiredly and wipe the drool off my face. "I am trying to sleep so make it fast." I grumble and keep my head stuck into my pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:04 am

Chloe

I think for a moment. "Later today I want you to meet my little sister and we need to talk about last night." I say and giggle. "You kids had a little to much fun." I say and climb back on top of my bunk. "I promise not to tell anyone though." I told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:07 am

Margaret

"I guess we had a little spy watching us while we screwed each other, that's nice." I say tiredly, I really don't know that I just said that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:09 am

Chloe

I giggle and hop off the bed. "Nope it was someone with a big giggly mouth who woke up some people and caught them having fun outside." I say and put my three bracelets on each arm. "I'll see you later and you better get up before the 'sergant' or anybody finds you on the floor asleep." I say and walk out the bunk room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:13 am

Margaret

I get up and put the sheets and blankets on my bunk. I brush my teeth, put my hair up in a tight ponytail and put on light eyeliner. I put on skinny jeans, a ketchup red blouse and tennis shoes. I grab my 'nerd glasses' and put them on, I giggle and walk out of the bunk room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:16 am

Chloe

I walk around until I see my aunt with Alex. I walk over to them and smile. "Thanks auntie." I say. She leaves and I kneel down in front of Alex. "Hey Alex." I say and she smiles. "Hi mommy." She says. I pick her up and we go back to the bunk room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:18 am

Margaret

I smile when I see Chloe with a baby, "is that your little sister?" I ask and wave at her, she smiles at me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 am

Chloe

"Yeah this is Alex my baby sister." I say and put her down. She holds on to my pants legs which is so cute. "She can visit me anytime she wants or anytime I want to see her." I told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:23 am

Margaret

"She is so cute!" I say and smile brightly, "I want kids when I am older, I want a little boy, I want his name to be Desmond." I say and smile more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 am

Chloe

"Thanks and I love that name." I say. "Boys are cute but I love girls, their perfect to me." I told her and smile at Alex who is looking around. "She is only two years old." I told Margaret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:29 am

Margaret

"Aw!" I say and Antonio walks over, "you wanna fly with me, Margaret?" He asks and smiles, "Sure but Chloe wanted to talk to me so I will be over shortly." I say and he walks off, I turn to Chloe. "So, you wanted to talk to me about something?" I ask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:31 am

Chloe

"I actually just wanted you to meet my baby sister." I say and pick her up. "You go have fun with Antonio while I stay in the bunk room and spend time with my sister." I say and walk to the bunk room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:34 am

Margaret

I nod my head and run off to Antonio, we get changed into some suits. We both get in his Jet fighter, he gets in the front so he can fly it and I get in the back. He takes off and I smile, so does he.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:39 am

Chloe

"What's in the bag Alex?" I ask. I sat her on the bottom bed and she open the bag. "My barbie dolls, my cwoloring books, cwrayons, and my sleep over stwuff." She said. I had to laugh at how she talked and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Lets color." I say. I start to color in the book with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:42 am

Margaret

I smile as I watch the ocean pass us underneath of us, Antonio makes the jet do a spin and I giggle. "That was fun!" I say into the mic, "here this is more fun." He says and flies it up then flies upside down. "Cool!" I say and we both smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:48 am

Chloe

"Am I going to see dwaddy today?" Alex ask. I turn the page in the coloring book and started coloring the picture. "Maybe baby girl, but remember what I said about daddy." I say and look at her. "I know, daddy don't want to be bothered by me." She say. I smile a little and nod my head. "But you have mommy and you'll have me forever." I told her and continue to color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:51 am

Margaret

We finish flying and we get out, we go change and I smile. "I have never had that mush fun before!" I say and kiss him on the lips. "Well, I will have to take out again sometime." He says and kisses me back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:52 am

Chloe

I sit on the floor with Alex and we start playing barbie dolls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:54 am

Margaret

"So, are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask and look him in the eyes, "yes and we always will be." He says and kisses me on the cheek, I smile and he walks me back to my bunk room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:57 am

Chloe

"Mommy! Where are you?" Alex ask. I hid under the bed and giggled quietly. Alex continue to search for me until she finally gave up and begin to cry. "Alex i'm right here." I say and crawl from underneath the bed. I pick her up and she giggles as I spin her around. "Mommy I love you." She sings and continues to sing it while I listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:00 am

Margaret

Antonio and I listen and watch in shock as Alex sings 'mommy I love you' to Chloe. We walk in and I look at Chloe, "so that's your daughter?" I ask her and Antonio stands next to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:03 am

Chloe

"No she is my sister, she sometimes calls me mommy because our mom doesn't love it when she calls her mommy." I say and put Alex on the floor. She walks to Antonio and smiles. "Hi daddy." She say. I quickly picked her up and sat her on the bed. I handed her a barbie doll and she starts playing with it. "Same goes for our dad, she calls random people daddy." I told them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:06 am

Margaret

"I am not stupid." I say and cross my arms, "she looks like Antonio for Christ sakes, the eyes, the hair, the nose, the everything!" I say and get a little upset she would lie to us. "Is she my daughter?" Antonio asks and smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:12 am

Chloe

I stared at them for a moment then picked up Alex. "What did I tell you?" I ask, quietly. "Not to talk to him." She say. I nodded and sat her back on the bed. I kneeled in front of her. "Good girl." I say and picked her bag up off the floor. "Lets have a picnic." I say to Alex. I hold her hand and we walked out the bunk room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next