Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Antonio

I walk over to my jet and open it up, I set her in it and show her everything.

Margaret

"Hold on." I say and cuff the speaker of my phone with my hand. "What do you all think?" I ask my friends. "Give her hell, she sounds like a real b!tch!" Matt says and they all laugh, "guys opinion, figures you would say something like that." I say, "burn! man burn!" Mick says and we laugh, I put the phone back up to my ear and uncuff it from my hand, "sure we are still friends." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Alex

"What does this button do?" I ask and point at the button.

Chloe

"Do you want to hang out?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Antonio

"That button, it fires missiles into the sky." I say and smile.

Margaret

"Sure, you can come over to my house, it is a Frat house so you have been warned." I say and laugh, Matt gets up and sits on my lap. "Hey, Chloe, just to let you know we aren't use to women." He says and takes the phone from me, I roll my eyes and let him sit on my lap. He puts her on speaker, "your on speaker!" I say to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Alex

"So it can kill people too?" I ask.

Chloe

I put my phone on speaker too. "Cool! I love to party so whatever party it is I really don't care." I say and sit on my bed. "I just need to get away from everything." I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Antonio

"Yup." I say and show her my flying helmet.

Margaret

"She likes to party!?" They all says and smile brightly, "yes, no need to get too excited." I say and they all hang over me. "Well, it seems that you got four college men to hang over me just so they can talk to you." I say to Chloe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Alex

"Can you kill someone?" I ask.

Chloe

I laugh and smile. "Yeah I love to party! Why do you think i'm here at boot camp?" I ask. "I did a lot of things at the party that I had no business doing which also made my father angry." I told them. "Yeah that's a unforgottable night." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Antonio

"I have before though." I say

Margaret

"She is at Boot Camp, she has to be a hot trouble maker!" Tyler says and they all agree. "Dear God help us all." I say, "we are going to throw a Toga party!" Ben says and my eyes get big. "No, those parties are insane!" I say and they all laugh. "Toga, Toga!" They all chant and I roll my eyes, "well, your coming to a Toga party." I say to Chloe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Alex

"Cool!" I say and smile.

Chloe

"Awesome!" I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Antonio

"Do you want to go eat dinner?" I ask and pick her up then close up my jet.

Margaret

"Eric and I will pick you up." I say and hang up, Eric and I leave to go pick her up, the rest of the guys set up the Toga Party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Alex

"Yes." I say.

Chloe

I put on a short dark red tank top, short denim shorts, and red high heels. I brush my hair, strighten it then make it wavy. I put a bangle bracelet on my both arms, I put tiny skull ear rings on, a heart ring on my finger, and a skull necklace on. I put my make up on and grabbed my black purse. I walked out the cabin and waited for Margaret to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Antonio

"Have you ever been to the Mess Hall?" I ask and smile, I start walking to the Mess Hall as I hold her.

Margaret

Eric and I pull up to the Base. "Come on!" I say to Chloe and she gets in, then we leave back to the Frat house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Alex

"No." I say and shake my head. "I always eat in the cabin." I say.

Chloe

"This is so exciting." I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Antonio

I smile and we walk in, "what do you want to eat?" I ask and get two trays for us.

Margaret

"Yup." Eric says and drives us back, "are you going to be join us, Eric?" I ask and smile. "No, I don't part take in these parties." He says and we get back, we all get out of the car then go inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Alex

"That and that and that." I say and point at the food.

Chloe

I walk behind them while I text my aunt and tell her what i'm doing then tell her who Alex is with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Antonio

I smile and put the food on her tray, I get my food then put it on my tray. We go sit at a table then eat.

Margaret

I walk in and Ben is playing his acoustic guitar, Tyler is out getting stuff for the party, Eric goes to his room, Matt is watching TV and Mick is no where to be seen. "The party will start when Tyler is home." Matt says and I nod my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Alex

I eat my food.

Chloe

After I text my aunt I text Antonio. Hey i'm out right now, keep a good eye on Alex because she is a trouble maker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Antonio

We are eating at the Mess Hall right now, she is being good.I text back and continue to eat.

Margaret

The door bell rings and I get it, Mick walks in with two women around his arms and the stuff for the party. "So, you went shopping and women shopping?" Matt asks and Mick smiles. "Yup." He says and they set some stuff up for the party. I shake my head at the two women and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Chloe

Yeah okay. I text and roll my eyes.

Alex

I finish eating and get down from the seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Antonio

I see her text and don't text back, I clean up our trays and get Alex before she can wonder off. "How about we go to the shore, Alex?" I ask and smile.

Margaret

"Where's Tyler?" I ask and Tyler walks out, he has a towel wrapped around his waist because he just got out of the shower. "I am right here, hotness!" He says to me and I roll my eyes, "I have a boyfriend, Tyler." I say and he smiles, "shame, I could show you a real good time." He says and I flip him the bird, "I am sure you could." I say and lean on the wall. He chuckles then walks back to his room to get dressed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Alex

"Okay." I say and smile.

Chloe

I put my cellphone back in my pocket and wait for the party to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Antonio

We go to the shore and play in the sand that is there.

Margaret

Eric comes down the stairs in a Toga and we all laugh, "Toga spirit!" Eric says and we laugh even harder. "You look like a a$$!" Mick says and Eric smiles. "Come on, you know everyone is going to be wearing one!" Eric says and I nod my head. Eric tosses us our Togas then we all go change, "your changing too, Chloe." I say and hand her a Toga then go change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Alex

We build a sand castle and then I tear it down. "I'm a monster who will destroy all the people." I say and laugh.

Chloe

I go put the toga on then look at myself. "I feel weird." I say, quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Antonio

I smile and laugh a little, "your a cute monster then." I say and help her build another sand castle.

Margaret

I come downstairs and smile at myself when I see myself in the Toga, "it feels all odd to have a dress so loose." I say to Chloe and laugh a little. People start coming and they are dressed in Togas, the party starts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Alex

I smile and help build the castle. "I want to be a assassin when I grow up." I say.

Chloe

"I feel exposed." I say to Margaret and watch the people come in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Antonio

"Then you might want to join the Marines, you can be a assassin if you join the Marines." I tell her and smile.

Margaret

"I do too." I say and smile, people stop coming in and everyone starts to drink, dance, talk and so much more. I go dance with Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs :: Archives-
Jump to: