Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:59 am

Dream

"You okay?" I ask.

Bellarina

"I am never coming back." I say. Cross pin me to the tree and slowly moved to my neck. He put his fangs in my neck and I screamed as he took my blood. Tyler appeared behind Cross and knocked him out, then he took me to the hospital room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:01 am

Angelic

"Yeah, I just miss him." I say and laugh a little at our goofy pictures on the beach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:03 am

Dream

I ate a lollipop and sat beside her. "Do you like Kyle?" I ask. "I saw how you was watching him teach." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:06 am

Angelic

"Yes I do." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:07 am

Dream

"Oh." I said and got up from the bed. I sat on my bed and smile. "You kinda have competition." I told her and suck on my lollipop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:11 am

Angelic

I shrug, "he can pick whoever he wants, I am not going to force him or anything." I say calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:13 am

Dream

I finish my lollipop. "Ever and Dyle are in love." I said. "Their always together doing something." I said and laughed a little. "I have no crush." I lied and laid on my bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:17 am

Angelic

"I am sure you do." I say and smile. "I try not to love anyone any more, I can't bare losing another person."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:20 am

Dream

"Sorry about that by the way." I said. I lean up in my bed when Draven burst through my door. I laid back down and he sat on my bed. "So what are we talking about?" He ask. I roll my eyes and hit him with my pillow. "None of your business." I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:22 am

Angelic

"Well, if that is a every night thing then I am going to have to get use to it." I say and laugh a little, I go back to looking at the pictures of Florence and I. "Realm, this is him, Florence." I say and show her a picture of him smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:25 am

Dream

I sit next to her and look at the picture. "He is handsome." I said and smiled. Draven walked over to us and looked at the picture too. I got up and sat back on my bed. "Drave, heard that Tran is in the contest?" I ask him. "Yep and I hope she has a perfect voice." He said then laid on my bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:27 am

Angelic

I smile when she says that and I get on my laptop, I plug in my white headphones and listen to a song that Florence made me before he passed away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:29 am

Dream

I laid my head on his chest while I listen to music on my player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:34 am

Angelic

I love you baby girl and don't you ever forget that, I will always be with you, watch you and protect you, I love you Angelic.Florence's voice says at the end of the song and I cry, I take off the headphones and go to the bathroom. I close the door and sit on the floor, "I love you too." I whisper and play with engagement ring that I have never taken off my finger even after six years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:37 am

Dream

"I have to go." Draven said. I sit up and he gets off my bed. I hug him and he leaves out the room. I lay in my bed and soon fall asleep.

Tranquility

I get ready for bed and put some music on my music player. I lay in my bed and soon fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:41 am

Angelic

I wake up in the morning and see I fell asleep on the bathroom floor, I get up and open the door. I close my laptop and charge it, I put on skinny jeans, a fuzzy white turtle neck sweater and flats. I put my hair up in a ponytail and don't put on any makeup, I go to the dining hall for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:43 am

Dream

I get up in the morning and don't bother to change. I walk out my dorm and run down to the dinning hall for breakfast.

Tranquility

I sit at the table in the dinning hall and eat my food when I see Dream in her pajamas. "Realm, whats up with the pajamas?" I adk. "I didn't feel like changing." She said and sat at the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:46 am

Angelic

I eat some toast then go to the courtyard, I brought my keyboard with me. I sit and start playing the piano and singing, I sing My Immortal by Evanescence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 am

Tranquility

After a while I got up and left for class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Angelic

As I walk back inside of the academy I see the last person I thought I would ever see, Florence. "Florence?" I ask and he spins around, "Baby girl!" He says and we both smile, he picks me up and spins me around. "Aren't you dead?" I ask totally confused. "What do you mean?" He asks, I explain to him how he died in a car crash last year. "No, that was my brother." He says and we hug each other. "There was confusion but we all thought it was you." I say and kiss him on the lips, he kisses me back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Dream

I put on my music player and ignore Kyle teaching. I lean in my seat until I see Draven flirting with another girl. I crumble my paper and throw it at him in the back of his head then I lean back in my seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Angelic

"Can you still sing?" I ask and he smiles, "yes I can." Florence says and we go to a bench, I play the keyboard and he starts singing Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Dream

School ends and I go to the courtyard with Draven. I see Angelic with a guy and I smile. "No PDA on school ground!" I say as I walk up to them. Draven runs up beside me with his hands in pockets. I walk up to them and smile. "Where was you for class?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Angelic

"Here!" I say and smile. "You won't believe me but this is Florence." I say and smile, he smiles at them and kisses me on the cheek. "This is my baby girl." He says and tickles me, I laugh and smile even more. "Okay, let me explain to them!" I say and pant for breath. I explain to them that Florence's brother died in the car crash and we all thought it was Florence, I left after the funeral and Florence has been looking for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Dream

"Wow that's crazy." I say. "Man and I thought I could get in her pants." Draven whispers to me. I roll my eyes and elbow him in the stomach. "I'm glad you two are together again." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs :: Archives-
Jump to: