Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Cody

I started to yell quietly in Italian, and I went upstairs. I got into the bed, and fell asleep.

Sam

I curled up next to Tug in our bed, and I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Joseph

I lay out my old Mob suit and look at it, I laugh a little and smile. I lay down next to Cody and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Cody

I woke up in the morning, and started on breakfast as the children slept.

Sam

I played with Tug's hair, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Joseph

I get up and take a shower, I get out and dry off. I look at the suit, I put it on. I comb my hair, put on a watch and my newly buffed shoes, I smile a little and go downstairs. Non of the kids have ever seen me like this or even know we were in the Mob. I walk behind Cody and wrap my arms around her waist, "morning." I say and kiss her on the cheek.

Tug

I peek a eye open and smile when I see Sam, "hello." I say and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Cody

"Morning," I say in accidental Italian. I rubbed my tired eye, "Sorry, just a little nerved about Neal coming over."

Sam

"Can we do what you were planning now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Joseph

"Calm down, he seems to have changed." I say and rub her forearm gently.

Tug

"Yeah." I say and get up, I put on my clothes then hand Sam a air line ticket, "we are going to Florida." I say and smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:02 am

Sam

I squealed, and started to pack my bag.

Cody

"You don't know that," I mumbled in Italian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:05 am

Joseph

I gently twirl her hair on my finger, "just please calm down and everything should go fine." I say and rest my chin on her shoulder as I twirl her hair with my fingers.

Tug

I smile and pack my bags.

Xavier

I get up and take a shower, I get out and dry off. I put on jeans, a plaid shirt that is black and red, my boots and a belt. I comb my hair, I go downstairs and call Jilly as I watch TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:11 am

Cody

"Yeah right. I'm going to have to explain my children why the hell we're in fancy clothes and out all night," I say in Italian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:14 am

Joseph

"True." I say back in Italian, I hear a loud girly like scream and someone running down the stairs. I turn around to see Xaden, "s-spider!" He says and Xavier and I both laugh hard. "Oh that does make me quite proud to know my son has a girly scream and is scared of spiders!" I say and we laugh more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:17 am

Dillion

I step on the spider, "Man up, Xaden." I grumpily sat down on the couch, and scooted away from Xavier.

Cody

I started to mumble in Italian again, and Scarlett comes down the stairs, "Daddy! My bruises went away!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:22 am

Joseph

I turn around and smile, I kiss Scarlett on the top of the head and Dedra comes down the stairs. I look at her, she looks exactly like Betty in the morning, messy hair, a very grumpy face and her arms crossed. "You look like your mother, Dedra." I say and sit at the table, "f off." She says and sits on the recliner, "yeah, your really like your mother now." I say and read the news paper.

Xavier

"Calm down Jill!" I say and listen to the very panicked Jilly on the other end of the phone, "she's gone, I lost my little sister!" She yells and I hear her rummaging through their house. "Jill, calm down and find her, I am sure she is there." I tell her, "if I lose my little sister how good of a mother am I going to be!?" She says and starts to cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 am

Dillion

"Your girlfriend is a spaz," I say and sit by Xaden.

Scarlett

"Daddy, what did you do to my ex?" I asked.

Cody

"He beat the snot out of him," I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:28 am

Joseph

"I did beat the snot out of him then took him to the hospital because I gave him a broken arm and four broken ribs." I tell Scarlett and make some coffee.

Xavier

"She is not a spaz, she is pregnant and her hormones are raging." I tell her and finally calm down Jilly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:35 am

Dillion

I rolled my eyes.

Cody

I put the giant plate of waffles on the dining room table, "Eat." I walkedupstairs, and started to sort though my closet for something to wear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 am

Joseph

We all sit down and start to eat breakfast, Dedra talks on the phone and I take it from her, I turn it off and she rolls her eyes, we continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:43 am

Cody

I come downstairs in a pair of black business pants, a white, floral blouse, and some platform heels. I pinned back my bangs, and sat down next to Scarlett.

Scarlett

"You look very pretty, ma," I say, knowing why she was all dressed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:47 am

Joseph

Dedra's little sister walks in, "Dee Dee!" She says to Dedra and she ignores her, "Dee Dee, come play with me!" She says and Dedra cringes, "no you little brat." She says and her little eyes fill with big puppy dog tears. I pick up Eleanor and rub her back, "hey hey, calm down, your sister is just bitter." I say to her and she sniffles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:49 am

Cody

"Dedra, say you're sorry," I say in my thick, Scottish accent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:51 am

Joseph

"No, your not my mother." Dedra snaps and continues to eat, Eleanor cries and I hold her "Calm down, it's okay, I will play with you." I say and she smiles a little, I smile and wipe away her tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:59 am

Cody

I started to fume, and all seven of the children left the table. "Dedra, I will not be treated like that," I say in an agitated voice. "You better get your a$$ together, and start thinking straight. I don't care if you're hangover."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:03 am

Dedra

"I am not hungover, I am not your daughter and I am not apologizing to that little brat!" I yell and get up, Eleanor runs out of the room and Joseph stands up. "Dedra, calm down and respect my wife, and everyone else in this house because I have no problems with straightening you out." He says and I fly the bird at him.

{This is Eleanor, she is so freaking cute or at least I think so! Also this is Andrea.}

Eleanor

Andrea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Cody

"Dedra, I am done with you," I say and call Betty.

[Aw, they are both adorable!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Dedra

I sit down on the chair and angrily cross my arms, "shes not going to answer, she is probably too busy with the new baby." I grumble and stare at the wall.

Andrea

I go down the stairs and go to daddy, I whisper something in his ear and he nods his head. I go outside and start to jog around town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Cody

I hang up and set the iPhone on the table, "Then get yourself together. I am not going to tolerate this." I walked over to Joseph, "When is Neal coming over? I want to get my knife ready just in case he pi$$es me off," I say in Italian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next