Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Xaden

I slip off her pants and kiss her more on the lips.

{Time Skip!}

Betty

"What's the congrats for?" I ask not realizing that I told her I am pregnant.

{Their so pretty!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Cody

"You told me you're pregnant," I say.

Dillion

I put my clothes back on, and I stood up. I smiled at Xaden a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Xaden

I smile and get up, I put on my clothes and kiss Dillon the cheek.

Betty

"Um yeah." I say and nervously hand Dedra the cure, she takes it and drinks it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Cody

I smiled, and went upstairs to Alice's bedroom. I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall, "Where were you missy?" She looked at me, and pretended to zip and imaginary zipper on her lips.

Dillion

"We should head abck home," I say, and twirl my hair around on my finger.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Andrea

"Oh, I know where she was, mommy!" I say and giggle, "I will tell you!" I say and smile at Alice.

Xaden

I nod my head and we go home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Alice

I glared at Andrea, "Don't you dare."

Cody

"Shush, Alice," I say and wait for Andrea to speak.

Dillion

I lay on my bed, and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Andrea

I clap my hands and jump an down, "She was at a party!" I say and smile at mommy, "I am going to track meeting, bye!"I say and run out the house to the high school track meeting.

Xavier

I get home and see Ma and Alice standing in her room, "I am back from work." I say and go to my room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Dillion

I walked out of my room, and ignored Xavier as we walked past eachother. I went into the kitchen, and looked through the fridge for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Xavier

I lay on my bed and I am beat, I am sore from loading tracker trailers for five hours straight. I grunt in pain when I move my arms because they are so sore.

Andrea

"Track my a$$!" I say to my boyfriend and we both laugh, I get into his pick up truck and we go to his place.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Dae

I skipped into Xavier's room, and gave him a few ice packs. I kissed his forehead in a friendly manner, and walk out, my short sun dress flowing behind me. I went up to my room, and played with Jedi.

Dillion

I walked past Xavier's room, stomping my feet. I layed down on my bed, and started to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Xavier

I smile and put the ice packs on my arms and legs, I smile and fall asleep until my phone goes off. Jilly is on the other end and wants me to get her ice cream, "why, can't you get it?" I ask and hear her sigh, "please Xavier!" She whines and I sigh, "yeah." I say and hang up, I get up in pain and grab my car keys.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Cody

"Sweety, you need to rest," I say and peek my head into Xavier's room.

Dillion

I went into Xaden's room and crept up behind him, "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Xavier

I put on my jacket, "Jilly wants me to go out and get her ice cream." I tell ma and sigh a little, I walk out of my room and make my way down the stairs as my back thumps with pain.

Xaden

I smile and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Dillion

"What you doin?" I ask and look at his computer screen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Xaden

"I am making a web page." I tell her and start to design the web site.

Xavier

Dedra walks up to me and looks at me, "what?" I ask bitterly, "sexy, your all bitter." She says and slaps my butt, I roll my eyes and walk out of the house, I get in my car and drive to the store.

Dedra

"Your bro is hot." I tell Dae and smile, I sit on the couch and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Dae

I giggled, "He has a pregnant girlfriend!" I sat down, and Jedi curled up by my feet.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Dedra

"So, he is still hot!" I say and smile more, I have always had a massive crush on Xavier but I don't think he likes me how I like him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Cody

I layed down on the bed next to Joseph. I sat up, "Am I raising them right? I have two of my children making out with eachother, one who is becoming a stripper, and one who has his girlfriend pregnant." I rubbed my head, and sighed.

Dae

"Did you know that Xaden and Dillion are kissing eachother? I think it's so romantic!" I say and clasp my hands to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Joseph

"Oh dear God, don't tell me that!" I say and close my eyes, tears slip and put my face in my hands.

Dedra

"My mother and father are cousins." I tell her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Cody

I wrapped my arms around him, "I feel like crying, too. Thank goodness Scarlett, Dae, and Andrea are still pure."

Dae

"I know!" I say and nod my head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Joseph

I wipe away my tears and I hear a knock at the door, I get up and answer the front door. I see Neal and I stand a little shocked, "well, look at you." I say and laugh a little, he smiles and I let him in. "I need your help." He says and we sit at the kitchen table, "alright, what is it?" I ask and he sighs a little, "I need help with the Mob." He says and I sigh.

Dedra

I smile, "I think it is so sweet." I say and smile more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Cody

I walked out, my tank top revealing my faded tattoo of the bloodhound. I looked at Dae and Dedra. "Upstairs. Now." Dae drags Dedra to her room, and I turn to Neal, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Joseph

"We have this problem, a man is trying to take over the Mob and he is winning, Joseph is the only who can fix this, or at least I think so." Neal says and I shake my head, "I covered up my past, covered up my scars, fixed problems and I am not reopening anything, I just can't." I tell him. "Please Joseph, your our last hope." He begs and I cross my arms, "no, I am not helping." I say and lean back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Cody

I started to mumble to myself in Italian, and I sighed, "Neal, I will help you." I bit my lip. I still remembered that one day he scared me to death, and I vowed never to talk to him. I guess it's time to break it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Joseph

I sigh and look at Neal, "I will help too." I say and he smiles a little, "thanks, I will fly you all and your family down to Italy." He says and leaves, I get up and go upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next