Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:45 am

Dedra

"I won't." I say to her and drink a cup of whiskey, I smile and go dance with a smokin hot guy.

Xaden

"Let's go inside before we get caught." I say and pull away, I put on my shirt and fix my hair then wipe off the lipstick from her lips. I get out of the tree house and go back inside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 am

Dillion

I fix my hair, pull on my shirt, and jump down. I sat on the couch, and started to file my nails.

Alice

I stood on top of a table, and started to dance, making the guys cheer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:51 am

Xaden

Xavier looks at me and knows what Dillon and I were doing, he cringes and looks like he wants to tell ma or even worse, dad.

Dedra

I get up on the table with her and we both dance together, the guys smile and the girls look a little shocked.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:59 am

Dillion

My eyes widened, and I shook my head at him, silently begging for him not to tell.

Alice

I smiled, and continued to dance.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Xavier

"Ma, Dillon and Xaden were kissing in the tree house!" I say and smirk, I turn to my laptop and fill out a job application.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Dillion

"I'm going to kill you!" I scream and tackle him.

Cody

I rolled my eyes, "Xavier will do anything to get those two in trouble," I say to Betty and Sam.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Xavier

"Well you shouldn't be sticking your tongue in Xaden's mouth and kissing his chest!" I say and push her off me, I sit up and smirk. "I am telling the truth ma, I took pictures of them with my camera." I tell Ma, I grab my camera and show ma the pics.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Dillion

I snatch the camera, and smash it on the ground before ma could see it. I punched him in the gut, and talked him again.

Cody

"Knock it off you two!" I say and pull Dillion off of Xavier. She storms to her room, and I looked at Xaden, "Is it true?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:18 pm

Xavier

"Yes it is true." I tell her and clean up my camera.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Cody

"Silence, I was talking to your brother." I walked around to Xaden, and placed a hand in his shoulder, "Is. It. True?"

Alice

I get off of the table, and continue to grind on guys.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Xaden

"Yeah." I say quietly and look at the ground, I go quiet and now I won't talk for quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Cody

"Upstairs. To your room, now," I say firmly and point to the stairs. I turned to Xavier, "And how dare you snoop on your brother and sister. Who cares of they love eachother in a different way. Clean up this mess and go to your room, too." I crossed my arms, and tapped my foot, "I hate it when I have to be uncool towards you all."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Xaden

I go to my room and close the door, I lock it and pull out my book bag with my clothes in it, I put my cellphone in it and put on a hoodie. I open my window and put on my book bag, I put up the hood then jump out of the window. I run out the yard and into the fields.

Xavier

I finish cleaning up the mess and turn to ma, "I have to work." I tell her and get my work shirt, I put it on then comb my hair and grab my keys. I go to my car and drive to work.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Dillion

I jumped out of my window with a back pack full of stuff in it. I ran to the fields, and waited for Xaden as it got dark.

Cody

I sighed, and sat down, "My Dillion and Xaden have French kissed each other." Joseph walked through the door, and I ran my fingers through my black hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Xaden

I smile when I see Dillon, "let's go to Italy." I say and kiss her gently on the lips.

Joseph

"Who has what each other?" I ask and sit next to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Dillion

I shook my head, "No, I don't want to run. Who cares if we have feelings towards eachother." I held his hands, "I heard ma saying she didn't mind that we loved eachother this way."

Cody

I shook my head, "Nothing."

Alice

I started make out with thus one guy as a dare, and I pulled away finally. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and we continued to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Xaden

"I still want to go to Italy with you though." I say and smile, I kiss her again.

Joseph

"Liar." I say and laugh a little.

Betty

Dedra walks into and she is drunk, "Dedra!" I yell and run up to her, I inspect her to make sure she is okay.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Dillion

"Maybe whenever we're older," I say and run my tongue along the inside of his top lip.

Cody

"Fine. Xaden and Dillion were kissing in the tree house," I say and cross my arms. "If you dare yell at them, you won't get anything for a week," I say to him.

Alice

I walked through the front door, sober as can be. I walked over to Dedra, poked her shoulder, and laughed as she fell to the floor. I walked upstairs, and counted the money I got whenever I took off my shirt after Dedra left.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Xaden

I smile and let her run her tongue inside my mouth.

Joseph

"Okay well, what did I say fifteen years ago, one of our kids would end up like Betty and Sam." I say and get up, I grab my jacket and leave out the house.

Betty

I help Dedra up and continue to inspect her nervously, "you know your allergic to alcohol." I tell her and she mumbles something but I can't make it out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Dillion

I pulled away, "I promise we will go someday. Now, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Xaden

"Would you like to?" I ask and look her in the eyes, I kiss her very gently on the lips and smile.

Betty

"Cody help me with drunk Dedra." I say and help Dedra stand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Dillion

"If we're protect, I guess so," I say.

Cody

I pick up Dedra, and lay her on the couch. I started to fan her a little, "The alcohol won't kill her. She'll kist be woosy and sick."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Xaden

"We are." I say and kiss her on the lips more as I take off her shirt gently.

Betty

I sigh and make the hangover cure, "I can't deal with her and have another kid on the way." I say and forget the haven't told anyone that I am pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Dillion

I take off my shirt the rest of the way, and start to unbutton his pants.

Cody

"Bongradulations, and she'll learn."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:12 pm

[So, here's Dillion, Dae, Alice, and Scarlett!]

Scarlett

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 ImagesCAY49JTGScarlett

Dae

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 ImagesCAUGES9I

Alice

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 ImagesCAEMDCNW

And Dillion

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Asru568yuyu8t78uiduoDillion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next