Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Cody

I laughed a little, then kissed him again before I went upstairs to change.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Joseph

Everyone goes to put on some nice casual clothes then comes back down after a few minutes, "you ready Cody!" I yell from the living room and I grab my keys.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Cody

I run down the stairs in a pair of dark skinny jeans, a greean sweater with a white tank top underneath that, and some brown boots. I had my hair up in a bun with my sunglasses on. I put on my earring and sighed, "Jesus Crist, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Joseph

I nod my head and we all leave to the bowling alley.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 am

Joseph

We went bowling for a couple of hours then we went home. I go upstairs and I lay on the bed, I take a nap but soon wake up to someone tugging on my ear with their teeth. "Wake up, Christian." Murk whispers in my ear, my eyes bolt open and I scramble off the bed away from her. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask and try to ignore the sensation I get when a women bites my ear. "Come on, I want to play with our whips and leathers, Christian." She says and devilishly looks me in the eyes. "No, I am married, Murk." I say and walk to the door, she pins me to the door and kisses me on the lips. "Please, my inner bad girl needs to be tamed, Christian." She says and gently bites my lip when she kisses me, the palms of my hands sweat and I get nervous. "Freaking quit it." I say and shove her off of me. I go downstairs, I sit on the couch next to Cody and watch TV. Murk comes down, she is clearly upset now and not happy with me. She sits at the kitchen table and has a cup of coffee and I watch TV trying to ignore what just happened with her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Cody

I could feel the tension in the room. I looked at Joseph, then to Murk, "Is everything okay, guys?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Murk

"I am good and so is Joey." I say and smile, Joey nods his head obiediently but makes sure that it doesn't look obiedent. "Yup, we are good." Joey says and watches TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Cody

"Mhm," I say and cross my arms. I looked at Joey and narrowed my eyes, "Spill it, boy. Something just happened that made you upset."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Joseph

I look at Cody then Murk, I am still scared of Murk but in a bad and good way at the same time. "Nothing happened, we promise." Murk says and I keep my mouth shut and my eyes on the TV, "isn't that right, Joseph?" She asks and I nod my head again, she smiles and goes outside to have a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Cody

"Joseph Grant, since when do you not tell me things?" I asked, a little annoyed at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Joseph

I quickly tell Cody what happened between Murk and I, "she still holds that over me, she scares me." I say and look Cody in the eyes. Murk walks in and she stares me down, "you told her?" She ask and I slowly nod my head, I can see the rage light up in her eyes like a fire place and she storms over to me. "Dammit Joey, your never suppose to tell people those things!" She yells and I stand up, "Cody is my wife and she deserves to know when some tramp lingers around." I say and Murk smacks me across the face making a loud smacking sound, my cheek pulses and turns red. Anger flares up inside of me and she laughs in my face, "are you angry Joey?" She asks and laughs, I pin her violently to the wall and back hand her, "don't mess with me Melinda." I say and say her real name, she tries to get out of my grasp but she can't. "Let me go!" She yells and claws at me but I back away when she tries to claw me. "No." I say and grab her throat, she gasps for air and tries to pry my hand off her neck now as I hold her up in the air. "J-Joseph, let me go, your going to kill me, please Joseph." She begs as she tries to pry my hands off her neck, I tighten my grip and she tries harder to get out. "Don't mess with me again or next time I will beat you or kill you." I say and throw her to the wall, she takes in air and rubs her back. I walk out the house then down the street trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:34 am

Cody

I glare at Murk. It's one of those death glares that everyone always says "I'm so good at". I angrily got up off of the couch, spit down by her face, then walked out of the house after Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Joseph

I walk to Neal's house and bang on the door, "open up, Neal!" I yell and pound on the door after a second. He answers his door, "what?" He asks, "go to my house and get your sl*t of a cousin now." I say and then leave, I walk to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Cody

I pushed open the doors of the bar and heard shouts and whistles from the drunk men. I flashed some the finger, then walked over to sit next to Joseph. I looked at him, "I'm not mad at you, Joey."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Joseph

"Okay." I say and order a beer, the bar tender hands it to me and I start to drink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Cody

I looked at the bartender, and ordered some wine. I pulled down my sweater, just so none of the other men could see anything.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Joseph

I feel someone standing behind me, I turn around to see, Barrack my good friend. "Hey." I say and he sits down next to me, "hey, how are you?" He asks and orders a beer. "I have been better." I say and he nods his head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Cody

I took a sip of my wine and looked at the guy. "Joey, who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Joseph

"Cody this is Barrack, Barrack this is Cody my wife." I say and he smiles, "nice to meet you, Cody." Barrack says and takes a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Cody

"You, too," I say and drink the rest of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Joseph

Barrack's wife comes in, she is wearing a white sweat shirt, skinny jeans and nice tennis shoes. She is really shy, quiet, friendly and cute as a button. She has long brown hair, caramel brown eyes and pale skin. "Barrack, my family is coming over for dinner tonight." She says and he nods his head, she sits next to him and watches Football on one of the TV's behind the bar. "Hi Mani." I say and she smiles, "hi Joey." She says and goes back to watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Cody

I get up put of the seat. "Joey, I'll be at the house. Nice meeting you, Barrack." I leaned into Joseph's eat, "Don't you dare come home drunk," I whisper. I walked out of the bar, and back home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Joseph

I drink with Barrack and Mani soon leaves, Barrack and I drink a lot. Later we pass out at the bar, we sleep there all night.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Cody

I sighed whenever I got a call in the middle of the night from the bar about Joseph. I stuffed the drunken Joey into the back seat, and tensed up as I drove.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Joseph

I wake up and almost punch Cody but I see it is only her, "sorry." I say and lay back down, I have a wicked head ache and I am clammy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next