Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:40 am

Eli

I get to Raina's apartment and knock on her door. "Ye-what?" Raina ask. "I need your help." I said. "Okay just because your cute and you kissed me." She said. I laughed and walked inside. "How can I fake death?" I ask. "Easy, act like you died from jumping off a building." She said. "I know people." She told me. I smiled and we left to do the job.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:44 am

Nyx

I wipe away my tears and we all watch a movie.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:49 am

Eli

I stood on the building and the people she hired came then the news people. They broadcast the news everywhere and I looked down from the building. "I'm kinda scared of heights." I said. "Don't be a baby and jump, the people down there will make it look like you fell on the concerate and died but secretly you fell on a blanket." She said. I nodded and once the news people started broadcasting, I jumped and landed on the blanket but it looked like I died, to everyone. "He is dead, I repeat he is dead." The news lady said and the ambulance took me away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:50 am

Nyx

I see the news and Eli jump, I grab my cell phone and call Raina, I wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 am

Raina

I sit on my couch with Eli and watch the news. "Way to go!" I said and hugged him. I ate a pretzel and pick up my cellphonw. "Superstar Raina here!" I said and smiled at the news.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:56 am

Nyx

I sob harshly, "why did he jump, I still love him, I miss him, I want him back!" I say when she answers and cry even more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:00 am

Raina

"Oh really? He jumped for a reason, he still loves you too." I said. "You were to angry to see he made a mistake. He was angry and when boys are angry they make mistakes, like kiss the actress their working with." I said. "He apolofize for many things he done to you and he doesn't mean to hurt you so he ended his life because he didn't want to hurt you anymore." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:02 am

Nyx

"No, I want him back no, no, no, no,." I say and can't stop crying. "I wish I could talk to him one last time, I was upset, I didn't think he would kill himself, what am I going to do without him." I say and cry so much that my aunt gets worried about me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 am

Raina

I put the phone awya from my ear and put it somewhere she couldn't hear me. "What do I do?" I ask. "She stil loves you." I told him. "I don't love her." He said. I looked at him and could tell he is lying. "You nedd to be with her, forget Zio and everything. You two are made for each other." I told him. "I do still love her but I can't hurt her anymore." He said. I shook my head and put the phone back to my ear. "He's still alive and he's here with me." I told her. Eli glared at me and I glared back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:09 am

Nyx

I stop crying and try to get my breath back I was crying so hard, "I want to talk to him, please." I say and still try to my breath back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:13 am

Raina

"One minute." I said and put the phone on the side table. "She wants to talk to you." I said and looked at him. "I can't, I mean I really can't." He said. I handed him the phone. "Each of has someone we love and she's yours. Edward." I said and he smiled then took the phone.

Eli

"Hello." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:16 am

Nyx

I smile at his voice, "Elliot, I love you and I am so sorry for being rude and not letting you talk about what you did." I say and finally calm down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:17 am

Eli

"Its fine." I said and stood up from the couch. "I'm sorry for hurting you." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:18 am

Nyx

"I forgive you." I say and sit on the couch. "I am in Alaska with the kids at my aunts house right now."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:19 am

Eli

"Okay." I said and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:21 am

Nyx

"Why don't you come here, we can live here and start fresh." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:23 am

Eli

"Sure why not." I said. "I'll let you know when i'm there." I told her and hung up. "Could you help me get to Alaska?" I ask Raina. She nodded. "I need someone's help who I dearly hate but for you anything." She said and we left to my house to pack.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:25 am

Nyx

I hang up and go to sleep on the couch.

Kio

I wake up when I hear someone come into the house, I grab my bow and go downstairs, I see Eli and sigh a little. "Sorry, I still get scared." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:28 am

Eli

"Sorry for scaring you." I said. Raina ran upstiars and packed my bags for me. Once she finished, she came down with the bag. "I'm leaveing Eli, bye." She said and winked at me. "See you." I said. I waited to she was 'out' of sight. "I'm leaving for a while, its for my movie i'm making." I said.

Last edited by FireflyNight on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:30 am

Kio

"Your lying, I can see it in your eyes, don't lie to me." I say and look him dead in the eyes
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:34 am

Eli

"I'm sorry but your not the one I love, you'll find someone who truly loves you but Nyx is the one for me." I said and walked to the door. "I tried to make it easy by telling you i'm leaving for a movie but lying isn't always helpful, bye." I said. I walked out the house and got in the car. "Go to Ammon's apartment." She said and I drove us to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:37 am

Kio

I grab my things then run back to my tribe, "I will never forget what he has done to me." I say to myself as I run through the woods.

Ammon

I hear someone knocking on my door and I answer the door, I see Raina and Eli. "I am trying to sleep and you two are not helping, what do you want?" I ask and my one night stand comes down the steps then stands next to me in a silk robe, only a silk robe.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 am

Raina

My face turns red and I slap him. "Dude seriously?!" I yell. Eli trys not to laugh becasue I can see it. "Don't laugh its not funny." I said. "We only can for your h-he-he." I tried to get the word out but it wouldn't come out. "Help, we came for your help." Eli said. I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:42 am

Ammon

"Ow." I say and notice the girl that is my one night standing next to me, "Jesus, put some clothes on, baby." I say and she nods her head then goes put on clothes. "What type of help?" I ask and let them inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:46 am

Raina

I explain to Ammon what happen between Eli and Nyx. "She saw us...um kissing so they had a fight." I told him then continue to tell him evrything. "So we need to use your private jet to get him there." I said and try not to get angry that he has a girl over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next