Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Emerald

I smiled, and caught the same wave as him. "You think I'm cute?" I yelled out a curse word as I fell off the board and got caught under the wave. I pulled myself up on my board, and coughed loudly. Nice going, Emerald.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Xen

I paddled over to her. "Don't let it get to your head, I think my sister is cute too." I said and smiled. "I'm joking." I said and laughed. "We have to leave today." I told her and paddled back to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Emerald

I stuck my board in the sand, and squeezed the water out of my hair. I smiled at him, the brushed some sand off of my legs. "So, was I really out for three days?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Xen

I put my short back on and shoes. "Yeah." I said and walked inside. I went into the room and changed my pants then packed my bags. "Summer wake up." I said and throw a pillow at her then she woke up. I started laughing and walked out the room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Emerald

I rinsed the salt water put of my hair and ran a brush through it. I changed into some yellow shorts, a striped shirt, which was a little tight-fitted, and some 'skater' shoes. I packed up the rest of my stuff, and then brought out my grey hat. I put it on, and left my suitcase by the door. I started to brush my teeth.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Summer

I got up and took a shower then got dress. I did my hair and walked out the room with my suitcase. I pushed Xen against the wall. "Your going to pay for messing up my hair." I said. "Your hair was already mess up, stupid." He said. I rolled my eyes and let him go. "Dummy." I muttered and walked out the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Emerald

I smiled, "Sisterly love, right? Can't live without it." I laughed quietly, and walked over to my suitcase.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Xen

"Sometimes I wish I can." I said and walked out the house with my suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Emerald

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out after Xen. Maybe he does like me! Then again, you can't be too sure.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Xen

I smiled at Emerald and walked up to Summer. "I'm sorry." I said. "Yeah whatever." She said. I kissed her cheek and she quickly stop being angry. "Actually I forgive you." She said and I laughed. "Works al the time." I whispered to Emerald and we all got on the private plan.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Emerald

I sat next to Xen in a seat. I scribbled on a note and passed it to Xen. It read:

This may be childish, but do you like me?

I turned my head and messed with my bag of peanuts.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Xen

I read the note and smile. It depends. I wrote back and pass the note back to her.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 pm

-Francis-
I wake up in a bed with a huge bandage around my head. I remember falling down stairs and hitting my head. I remember I'm at the beach house. I get out of the bed and change into fresh clothes. I walked out and saw Summer, Xen and Emerald. I said hello to them, and noticed my elbow in a bandage. "How hard did I fall?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Summer

"Sit with me." I said and brought Francis over to the seat i'm at. "Really hard but you should be fine, my brother and I fixed you up." I said and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Emerald

What does that mean? I wrote back. I gave him the note, and ate a peanut.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Xen

It depends, meaning maybe. I wrote back and handed it back to her. I lean back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Emerald

I sighed, then stuck the note in my pocket. I curled into a ball and started to nap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Xen

How adorable. I thought as I looked at Emerald. I looked out the window and the plane started flying.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Emerald

I gripped the seat with both hands as the plane took off, waking me from my nap. I took several deep breaths, and managed to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:00 am

Summer

I turn the television on and turn to Nick. I watch the television and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:04 am

Emerald

I shivered, and wrapped my arms around my body tighter. "Can someone turn down the AC? It's like a freezer in here!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:06 am

Xen

I got up and turn the heat on. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some twizzlers. "Heads up Summer." I said. I threw her a bag of twizzlers then sat back down in the chair. I started eating the twizzlers.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 am

Emerald

I peeked open my eye and stared at Xen as he ate the twizzkers. My stomach started to growl silently, and I realized I hadn't eaten at all.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 am

Xen

"Are you hungry? I would share my twizzlers but I might get Summer jealous." I said. "Shut up!" She yelled and went back to watching television. I got up and gave Emerald a bag of chips. "We have a kitchen full of only snacks." I said and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:17 am

Emerald

I hungrily ate the chips. "I haven't eaten in five days, of course I'm hungry." I smiled, then threw away the bag. I sat back down in the chair and listened to the silence. I got out my guitar and started to play The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. I smiled, hoping it wouldn't make things weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next