Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Our FInal Dance *Update!*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Our FInal Dance *Update!*   Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:34 am

Hey! I have been dabbling with dance stories so I am taking a crack with this! Laughing I really hope you guys like the Intro, tell me if you like or love it! Thanks! Smile

Our Final Dance: Intro

“One, two, three and four.” I land on my feet perfectly after doing an ‘Angel Fall’ my mother calls it. She calls it this because you jump into the air, open up your arms like wings then gracefully fall to the ground. I dance around the large castle ballroom, my feet gliding not walking on the marble floor, gentle music plays and I do spins in the air then land on the ground, “nicely done, Anastasia.” My partner Florence says, I smile with my white teeth. I twirl over to him, I land in his arms and he moves around the marble floor with me, we both beautifully work together. He twirls me out and brings me back in, romantically, I land in his arms once again gracefully. “Your back needs to straighten out more.” He says and straightens me out then puts his hand on my lower back and holds my hand in his, we dance around as we keep our gazes on each other. My skirt twirls as we flow around the room, my hair falls to my back and sways gently. “Thank you, learning from the best helps, a lot.” I whisper to him and a small smile forms on his face. “Anytime, just keep your toes straight and your back straight, then you’ll do just fine for our final dance.” He says and we finish the dance, I nod my head and try to keep my smile on my face. “I am still not as good as your mother though.” He says and we both laugh, my mother is more then a perfect dancer, she is magical when she dances, almost like angels guide her when she dances. Florence takes my hand again and my mother steps into the room, she sits at the piano and plays. Florence takes me into a dancing position and we start gliding around on the marble floor, we flawlessly move and work beautifully together...

Chapters
Intro
Chapter One: Dark Days (Scroll down to find it)

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our FInal Dance *Update!*   Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am

<3 I love it! Smile the names are very classy and nearly victorian and I love that. You have such beautiful writing

----

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:Our Final Dance   Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 am

Thank you! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:Our Final Dance *Update!*   Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Sorry if it being so short, I will have more next time! Smile

Chapter One:Dark Days
Six Months Later

“Florence, do you really think we’ll be able to raise a baby together?” I ask as I sit on the plush chair, the past six months have flown by like wind, I guess you could say. I got pregnant three months ago, I got kicked out of the castle for this little ‘stunt’, that’s what my father said, ’stunt’, like getting pregnant on accident is a ’stunt’. Matters get worse though; Florence is on his death bed that is something I can’t handle right now. He got sick earlier in the year, he has been sick and has been able to pull through but it got him this time, he says that it finally caught up to him. My thoughts have been consuming my days, Florence lying on his bed all the time not being able to do anything, I worry about me becoming a single mother.These days are dark. “Yes, I will be right here, I may be knocking deaths door but I will be right here, I intend to see our child grow up.” Florence says and places a hand on my stomach, the baby is the only thing that makes us smile right now, we both have no other reasons to smile expect that we have each other and a baby on the way, that’s it. “Why do bad things happen to good people?” I ask, I rock back an forth in the rocking chair, Florence sits up with the help of his hands. “You pick the hardest questions to answer, Anastasia.” He says and puts a pillow behind his back then leans on it, “I know but I pick the right person to answer them.” I say and he smiles a little. “I don’t know the answer to that question, things happen and they happen for a reason, we can’t stop fate from happening.” He says, “but why this, we have been good people our whole lives, I just don’t get why you are dieing and I am pregnant while your dieing, it is almost evil.” I say. “I guess you could say that a life ends and another one starts.” He says, and my eyes water but I don’t cry. “I would rather die with you.” I whisper and he grips my leg tightly. “Don’t you dare talk like that, I don’t want you to die and leave our child alone just to be with me.” He says, his voice a little rough on the edges. “Why not, after you die I am not going to have anything to live for.” I say and stand up. “Yes you will, our child.” He says and I walk out of the room, “Ana!” He yells trying to get my attention but I ignore him. I close the door, I walk to the front porch and plop onto the front steps. I cry quietly into my hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our FInal Dance *Update!*   

Back to top Go down

Our FInal Dance *Update!*
Page 1 of 1