Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing Dead *Open to Join*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:21 am

Peyton Grim

We get down a little the path when I hear the sound of light foot steps unlike the heavy ones of zombies. "Quiet." I say to Carl and get off my horse with my crossbow. I go a little off the path and see someone I thought I would never see again, Zeke. "Baby!" I say happily and Zeke comes over to me, he picks me up then spins me around for a second. "Are you alright?" I ask him and he nods his head, I kiss him on the lips and he kisses me back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:28 am

Carl Grim

I sit on my horse until I hear something. I get off the horse and follow where i hear the footsteps. I notice a zombie stumbling around the path. I get ready to shot it until I see another one. I point my gun at the first one and shoot it then shoot the other one. I put my gun down slightly until I notice another zombie. This time this one is faster then tne other zombies. I try to shoot it but it is to fast and soon it is on top of me. My gun slide the other way and I try to get the zombie off me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:33 am

Peyton Grim

I hear a zombie and I run to the direction I hear it in. I see Carl and a zombie on top of him, I shoot the zombie in the head with a crossbow bolt and shoot the other one's too.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:35 am

Carl Grim

I get up and run away from the dead zombie. I grab my gun from the ground and point it at some of the zombies. I start shooting them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:40 am

Peyton Grim

Zeke walks over and I toss him a pistol, he starts shooting zombies and so do I.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:45 am

Carl Grim

"I need to get closer." I said, quietly. I ran to my horse and got on top. I hold on to the reigns and kicked my foot on the side of the horse. It turn around and begin to trot down the path when it saw all the zombies. It neighed and begin to throw me off its back but I hit its side again, making it run to the zombies. I started shooting them and making sure they don't get to close to me or the horse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:47 am

Peyton Grim

"God dammit Carl, don't run off!" I yell and start shooting the zombies on the path. "We need to leave and now." Zeke says and I nod my head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:50 am

Carl Grim

I hit the horses side and it turns around. The horse runs back down the path. I continue to shoot the zombies as the horse runs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:53 am

Peyton Grim

I get on my horse after Zeke gets on, we follow Carl down the path as we make a quick escape from the zombies.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:55 am

Carl Grim

I put the gun quickly back in my bag and hold back on to the reigns. I hit the horse side to make him go faster. I look around me to see some zombies but they seem to slowly leave.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 am

Zeke Grim

I hold onto the reigns of the horse tightly as Peyton keeps her arms around me waist as she sits behind me on the horse. I catch up to Carl and the horse runs next to his.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:00 am

Carl Grim

Soon all the zombies had vanish and I let my horse slow down a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:03 am

Zeke

I let the horse slow down and it walks next to Carl's horse, "where are we going?" Peyton asks and I think for a moment. "A old campsite up in the mountains, it is perfect." I say and watch around for zombies.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:06 am

Carl Grim

I let my horse get behind the other horse so I can watch from behind.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:09 am

Zeke Grim

We arrive at the campsite in a hour or two and it is quiet, I get off the horse and so does Peyton. I look around the place for any zombies.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:12 am

Carl Grim

I stop my horse and get off him, once I catch up. I look around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:15 am

Zeke Grim

"Nothing is here, we can stay here for a while." I say and put my gun back in my holster. Peyton gets two tents from the horses back and we start to set them up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:18 am

Carl Grim

I pet the horse on the nose and try to calm it down from running so fast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:22 am

Peyton Grim

We finish setting up the tents and I get off the ground, I look around to see a large lake, a wide smile spreads across my face. "Water, I am going to go bathe." I say and run down to the lake then strip off all my clothes, I get in and laugh happily as the water engulfs my body and cleans off the dirt.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:27 am

Carl Grim

I get in one of the tents and unroll my sleeping bag. I get inside and look up at the tent inside. I try to close my eyes as I turn to my side. I fall asleep, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:31 am

Peyton Grim

As I bathe Zeke joins me and he splashes me with water, I splash him back and we play around in the water for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:36 am

Carl Grim

I wake up to hear a sound outside my tent. I get out slowly to see a zombie. I begin to shoot it when it landed on top of me. It begin to bite me when I woke up to see it only was a dream. My heart raced as I leaned up. My cloths were wet but I laid back down. I didn't fall asleep until a little later.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:41 am

Peyton Grim

I dry off after I get out of the water with Zeke and he dries off too. I put on my skinny jeans, tan tank top and purple plaid over shirt. I walk back to the campsite then start to cook something to eat, Zeke goes out to hunt for anything that we can eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 am

Carl Grim

I woke up and this time didn't go back to sleep. I sat in the tent.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Peyton Grim

I look around the campsite to see if there might be anything useful that someone might have left behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Dead *Open to Join*
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next