Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing Dead *Open to Join*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Playing Dead *Open to Join* Empty
PostSubject: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Playing Dead
Created by: Fearless1028 and FireflyNight

Hollow Creek, that name has a lot of memories, good and bad. Small town, a hundred people lived here, give or take a few. They were good people, lived on their farms and everyone knew who was who. Worked day or night, if need be. A couple of people carried weight in Hollow Creek but not many were big in this town. Farms were the main stream of money, small consignment shops and the daily worker, that was how we made our money. People came and went when they visited here but not many wanted to see this little town, so it was always quiet and a nice place to raise a family. But everything has to end right? It is true, everything does end at one point but what you really have to worry about is how, when and why. Hollow Creek went straight to hell when the outbreak came, people leaving and going to their families. The CDC sent in the military to shoot all the infected, then left to go take care of the rest. The people that have made it this far are lucky or have the edge of God around them. Hollow Creek is now filled with the infected and you might see some people but you’re more likely to get bit then see a person here or at least a normal person…

Rules

1: No Godmoding/god mode

2: No supernatural’s. This is a zombie apocalypse RPG, not a supernatural RPG

3: Cussing is allowed but not in every sentence, please

4: Relation scenes are to be kept clean and not over explaining every little detail when it comes to this, please

5: Be nice to each other

6: No slander, gang talk and no insults to race or creed.

7: Follow all Impulse rules!

8: Have FUN!

Form

Name:

Weapon:

Personality:

Picture: (The picture can be from a game, a movie or the sims)

Bio:

The Type of Zombies

Creepy Crawlers: People whom been bitten by animal zombies or animals who are infected by the virus.

Dead Runners: They are the ones who are faster then any zombie and will kill you in a second.

The Infected: Originally infected by the virus.

Geek Killers: They are smarter then any living dead.

Last edited by FireflyNight on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Name: Krista Mace

Weapon: Beretta 92FS

Personality: Unflrty, Hot-headed, Neat, Brave, Loner

Picture:
Playing Dead *Open to Join* Screenshot-12_zpse425a693
Playing Dead *Open to Join* Screenshot-11_zps51e6995b

Bio: This young woman was left to die by the military after she was bit, but she somehow survived without becoming a zombie. Other than that, the only other things she remembers is her name and age.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:47 pm

{I will add you, feel free to start when either I or FireflyNight post. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Character List:

Name: Zeke Grim

Weapon:Hand gun

Personality:Leader, smart, brave, loving and handy

Picture:
Playing Dead *Open to Join* Walking-dead-156

Bio: Zeke is the father of Carl and the husband of Peyton. He is in a coma right now and doesn't know what is going on right now but he will once he wakes up..

Name: Peyton Grim

Weapon: Crossbow

Personality: Maternal, level headed, courageous, stubborn and good-natured

Picture:
Playing Dead *Open to Join* Walking-dead-2

Bio: Peyton is the mother of Carl and the wife of Zeke. She is stubborn when it comes to some things but she will give in some times too, if you push her enough. She is maternal when it comes to her son and she knows when something is wrong with him, she can just tell. Being courageous is one of her great flaws but also one of the greatest things about her, sometimes being courageous gets her in trouble. She is good-natured but not all the time, she also has a bad side but that was when she was younger but that might come back out..

Name: Carl Grim

Weapon: Remington 870

Personality: Disobedient, Speaks his mind, Hot-Headed, stubborn, and caring

Picture
Playing Dead *Open to Join* CarlS3head

Bio: Carl Grim is the son of Peyton and the son of Zeke. He speaks his mind and doesn't care what other people think of him when he does, even if he feels bad after speaking his mind (Sometimes). Carl can be hot-headed at times and stubborn, which he hates it when anyone tell him what to do. He also is disobedient which gets him in trouble all the time. Carl can at times be caring, especially to his mom.

Name: Krista Mace

Weapon: Beretta 92FS

Personality: Unflrty, Hot-headed, Neat, Brave, Loner

Picture:
Playing Dead *Open to Join* Screenshot-12_zpse425a693

Bio: This young woman was left to die by the military after she was bit, but she somehow survived without becoming a zombie. Other than that, the only other things she remembers is her name and age.

Name: Steffani X
Weapon: SG 550
Personality: Fearless, leader, and confident
Picture: Playing Dead *Open to Join* Screenshot-5-1
Bio: Steffani wandered away from her abusive husband and ended up camping in a tree when it hit midnight. She is normally spotted in the woods, deep in thought.

Name: Arabella

Weapon: Sword (she doesn't use it much)

Personilty: Kind, caring, speaks her mind, and vegetarian

Picture:

Bio: Arabella is a kind caring girl. She hates to hurt animals or anything to be exact. Arabella does speak her mind but tries to be careful what she says. She has no weapon because she is to scared to kill any of the zombies. She use to have a sword but that was when she lived with her parents who are dead, they gave her the sword when she was eight and she still has it but she just don't bother to use it. She has one secret which she holds inside of her and she is a vegetarian which is another secret she doesn't tell anyone about.

Name: Fredrick Day

Weapon: Silenced Sniper Rife

Personality: Friendly, smart, good, good sense of humor and loving

Picture:
Playing Dead *Open to Join* Sam-claflin500
Bio: Fredrick’s good sense of humor helps a lot now a days, he can make you laugh and smile at your worst or best. He is smart, loving and good but that can get him in trouble sometimes. He travels with his twin sister Fran and they both get along great, they both know how to get things done and when..

Name: Fran Day

Weapon: Bow and Arrows

Personality: Friendly, smart, leader, loving and curious

Picture:
Playing Dead *Open to Join* Th?id=I.4969651573358782&pid=1

Bio: Fran is just like her twin brother in some areas but she is curious unlike him. That can get them or just her in trouble but it can help some times too. She makes for a good leader and with the help of her brothers smarts, they make the perfect team..

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:51 am

Name: Zeke Grim

Weapon:Hand gun

Personality:Leader, smart, brave, loving and handy

Picture:
Playing Dead *Open to Join* Walking-dead-156

Bio: Zeke is the father of Carl and the husband of Peyton. He is in a coma right now and doesn't know what is going on right now but he will once he wakes up..
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:58 am

Name: Carl Grim

Weapon: Remington 870

Personality: Disobedient, Speaks his mind, Hot-Headed, stubborn, and caring

Picture:
Playing Dead *Open to Join* CarlS3head

Bio: Carl Grim is the son of Peyton and the son of Zeke. He speaks his mind and doesn't care what other people think of him when he does, even if he feels bad after speaking his mind (Sometimes). Carl can be hot-headed at times and stubborn, which he hates it when anyone tell him what to do. He also is disobedient which gets him in trouble all the time. Carl can at times be caring, especially to his mom.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:16 am

Carl Grim

I stood on the porch and started shooting the infected. They kept coming until I shot one more time then they all seem to have vanish. I relaxed a little but knew I couldn't get to comfortable because there is always one who wonders from the group.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:19 am

Peyton Grim

"Carl, please be careful with that gun, we don't need any more accidents." I say as I make us something to eat. I look over at the picture of Zeke, "when will you find us?" I ask but whisper to myself, I sigh and continue to make dinner.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:22 am

Carl Grim

"Okay." I said. I walked down the steps and looked at all the infected I killed until I heard another moan sound. I turn around to see a infected behind me. I shot it, not thinking. It dropped dead. I try to calm down as I ran up the steps and went inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 am

Peyton Grim

I finish dinner and quickly set the table, "dinner is ready." I say and sit at the table with both of our plates with food on them already.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:31 am

Carl Grim

I sit my gun down and walk to the table. I sit down and start eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:33 am

Peyton Grim

"We are going to have to move soon, I need you to pack after dinner, understand?" I ask and take a sip of my water.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:34 am

Carl Grim

I looked up from my plate. "What about dad?" I asked. "We can't leave him." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:37 am

Peyton Grim

"I wish we could take him but he is in a coma and we can't take him anywhere, he and we are better off leaving him at the hospital." I say and eat some of my grilled chicken breast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:39 am

Carl Grim

I look at her for a moment then started eating again. "Okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:43 am

Peyton Grim

I finish eating and set my plate on the counter since we have no running water to wash anything, "I am going to go pack, we have to leave very soon." I say and watch the zombies walk over the field that is behind our home. I sigh and go to my room to go pack some clothes and some necessitates.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:47 am

Carl Grim

I finish eating and set my plate on the counter then I go to my bedroom. I start packing some cloths and I pack my gun before zipping the bag up. I walk over to the window and I watch the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 am

Peyton Grim

I finish packing and look at my room one last time, I walk out of the room. I go back downstairs with a old knapsack that I used for camping when I was younger, I have it filled with some of my things and clothing. "Are you ready,Carl?" I ask and put the picture of Zeke in the front pocket of my knapsack.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:57 am

Carl Grim

I pick up my bag and walk out the room. I walk downstairs. "I'm ready." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:00 am

Peyton Grim

"We can use the horses." I say and grab the barn keys then quickly walk to the barn as I stay alert of my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:03 am

Carl Grim

I open my bag and took my gun out. I close the bag back up and walked out the house. I kept the gun in my hand and walked beside my mom. I looked around to make sure I don't see no zombies.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 am

Peyton Grim

I open the barn door and I know there are no zombies in here because I always keep the door locked. I quickly grab the saddles and saddle up two horses, "take this one." I say to Carl and give him the reins of the horse. I get on my horse and go in a trot out of the barn.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:10 am

Carl Grim

I get on the horse and it trots out thw barn. It gets beside the other horse and I keep alert for any zombies.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:14 am

Peyton Grim

The horse trots down the path as Carl follows behind, I watch the woods carefully for any zombies. "You okay back there,Carl?" I ask and put my hair up in a pony tail then take the reins back on the horse.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am

Carl Grim

"Everything seems fine back here." I said and continue to look around. No sign of the zombies so far and I guess that is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Dead *Open to Join*
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next