Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Claudia

"Its coool, I need to go though." I said and got up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Corvo

"Please stay tonight." I say and do the puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Claudia

I smelt his blood and my fangs eased out. I quickly try to hide them. "I would love too but I need to go, maybe next time." I said and walked out the house, quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Corvo

I sigh and go back to watching TV a little disappointed she won't stay the night.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Claudia

I run out the woods and down the street. I felt my heart rush and I suddenly turn to my vampire form. I ran down the street and to find something to bite.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Corvo

Why won't she stay and spend the night? I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Claudia

I ate the last person and threwthe bones on the ground. I flip my hair and continue to look like my vampire form. I walked down the street and back to my house.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:35 pm

-Fortunata-
Alex and I walk out of the woods, and see a vampire in the street. I say behind her "Hurt us and you die. We are witches, our blood is poison!" Alex gets out his wand and is ready to fight her at any moment.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Claudia

"Ugh like I want to kill you." I said and continue to walk. "I was told about your poison so no thanks." I told her and saw Evelyn come my way. "Hey Evelyn." I smiled. "Hey! Come to my house, now." She said and I ran off to her house with her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Corvo

I invite one of my old friends over and we start to talk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Claudia

I walk into Evelyn's house and we sit in her living room. "You can stay over tonight." She said. I thought about it and looked out the window. "Sure." I said. We both started talking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Corvo

I look at my old friend Daisy as we talk, I like her a lot but I am over it now.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Claudia

"So do you have someone you like?" Evelyn asked me. I shrugged and looked at the television. "What about you?" I asked. "Yes but I don't show it." She said and did her nails. "I like someone too and we kissed but he wants me to spend the night." I said. "Then spend the night." She said. "I can't." I said. "Why not?" She asked. "Vampire and cannibel one at that." I told her. She laughed and I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Corvo

"Why won't she spend the night?" I ask Daisy and she sighs a little as I get upset. "I don't know, maybe she isn't comfortable enough." She says and I nod my head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Claudia

"So since it is our night, lets watch a movie." She said and handed me the movie. "Spongebob squarepants movie." I said and smiled. "Cha yeah, this has to be the greatest sleep over and thanks to Desiree showing me the movie, i'm hook to it." She said. I laughed and she put the disc in. We started watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Corvo

Daisy leaves and I fall asleep on the couch as I think about Claudia.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Claudia

We finish watching the movie and we both fall asleep after talking for a while.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Corvo

I get up in the morning and get dressed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Claudia

I got up the next day and walked down the stairs. "Hey get dress, where going to Ihop." Evelyn said and I nodded my head. I got dress and walked back down the stairs. We left to Ihop.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Corvo

I eat a bowl of cereal then go out to barns and practice my fighting skills to make them better.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Cluadia

"This is so good." I said. "Better then humans?" Evelyn asked. I laugh a little and sbake my head. "No, never better then humans." I said and ate more of my pancakes. "You do need to learn how to control yourself so you can keep your boyfriend and spend the night." Evelyn said. "Has it dawn to you that I might be scared to spend the night?" I asked. She shook her head and smiled. "You are not afraid but your afraid you might hurt someone." She said. It is true and I couldn't disagree with her. We continue to eat and talk, while I sometime think of Corvo.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Corvo

I think of Claudia as I practice my knife skills.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Claudia

We finish at Ihop and go to the library.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Corvo

I start practicing my hand to hand and I can't stop thinking about Claudia.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Claudia

I leave the library with Evelyn. "I'm hungry, I need to go real fast and do something." I said. She nodded and continue walking down the street while I headed to the woods. I ran into the woods and saw a bunch of people camping. I smile and begin to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next