Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rebellion -A War RPG-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:36 pm

-Hunter-
We went inside the base and I grabbed what we needed. Sam was outside keeping watch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Reese

"So, what did I miss while I was in there?"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:45 pm

-Hunter-
"Nothing, everyone was outside. So there was no fighting in here." I say. I notice a tango twitching outside the door that was laying down, so I put an extra bullet in his head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Reese

I sat down in a chair, and finally noticed my hair wasn't tied up. I ran my fingers through it, and sighed. I hate having curly and wavy hair.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:57 pm

-Hunter-
I look around and find enemy info about their plans.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Reese

I felt my wounds, and sighed. Just another thing to add to my list of bad stuff that's happened to me. I wiped away the blood, and tried to play it off.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:10 pm

-Hunter-
I finished exploring the base. I had no idea where Michelle was, until I heard a voice behind me.
"Never let your enemy behind you." I heard her say, and I realized too late she had a knife. She stabbed me. When I flipped over to look at her, she stabbed herself. Michael came over and called for more medics. He smiled for a quick second, before other medics came. When the others walked in, the smile disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Reese

I followed the medics and saw Hunter with a stab wound. My heart dropped, and I held his hand. "Hunter?" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm

-Hunter-
I heard a medic say that Michelle was dead. Two medics started working on me. Thankfully neither was Michael. Speaking of which, where is he? I saw an open window, and realized in all the commotion Michael escaped.

"You need to look for Michael. He betrayed us, and he probably works for the Tish B@stard." I said with almost all my strength. "Michelle killed herself after she thought she killed me." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

The old man walked in. "What happened? And why the h*ll is Michael dead outside this window?" He said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Reese

"I don't know," I say and clutch Hunter's hand tightly in mine.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:10 am

-Hunter-
I told the old man and Reese what happened. The old man shook his head in disbelief and in anger. "To think I trusted them..."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:12 am

Reese

"They seemed off whenever I first laid eyes on the two of them," I admit and sigh a little.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:15 am

-Hunter-
The medic finishes procedures on me, and I feel less pain. I sit up. "There are bound to be more spies. We need to keep a closer eye on everyone." The old man says.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:17 am

Reese

I nodded my head in agreement, and I keep a protective hand on Hunter.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:24 am

-Sam-
I keep a close eye on everything after Michael jumped out.

-Hunter-
I look at the old man. "We need to get to a new hotel in this town. Luckily, I have an old friend who owns one. It's a block away." I stand up and stretch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:26 am

Reese

"Hunter needs to rest," I say and ignore the giant, fresh stain of blood on my shirt. I scratched the back of my neck, and stood close by to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion -A War RPG-   The Rebellion  -A War RPG- - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion -A War RPG-
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs-
Jump to: